CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

SOREAL [realistic skins, fashion clothes, hair, shoes]


If you never heard of/been to this place, your missing out.. It is still in construction, but check out these awesome sneakers, me and Evion Ember's are wearing! She is wearing the pink/white version and I am wearing the green/yellow version. They are only $399 a pop, and come with auto resize script.. and are unisex as well!! For the realism in these sneakers, you can't beat the price! Oh yeah also check out their urban street wear clothing and sunglasses...



Get yo shoe fetish on by clicking here.. fo shizzle!

1 comments:

Evion Ember said...

For the record; I had no control over the pose on that couch, I wasn't really checkin out Mikas' butt roflmao, or was I ;D